Simple Sloppy JoesAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) ground beef
- 1/2 (medium) onion, chopped
- 1/2 (teaspoon) Hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 (cup) ketchup
- 1 (teaspoon) brown sugar
- 1 (teaspoon) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 (tablespoon) yellow mustard
- 4 (medium) hamburger buns
- Brown meat over medium heat in a skillet. Drain. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve on hamburger buns. Note: Toasting the buns will keep them from getting so soggy.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C