Pantry Turkey and DressingAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (teaspoon) 1 T oil
- 1 1 chopped onion
- 1 12.5 (ounce) 1 12.5 oz. can turkey
- 1 (can) 1 can chicken broth
- 1/2 (teaspoon) 1/2 tsp. sage
- 1 8 (ounce) 1 8oz. bag stuffing mix
- Saute the onion in the oil until golden.
- Add the turkey, including liquid in can.
- Add chicken broth and the sage. Break up the turkey chunks into bite size pieces. Simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the stuffing mix. Make sure you stir well so that all the stuffing is moistened. Cover, take off heat and let stand for about 10 minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C