Aunt Janet's Ice CreamAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 2 2 quarts Half and Half
- 1 (pint) 1 pint Whipping Cream
- 1 (can) 1 can Condensed Milk
- 1 1 small box Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 2 (tablespoon) 2 Tablespoons Vanilla
- 2 (cup) 2 cups Sugar
- 1 Milk
- 1 Ice
- 1 Rock Salt
- Mix all ingredients except milk. Beat with electric mixer.
- Pour mixture into 8 quart ice cream maker.
- Fill to the fill line with whole milk in the ice cream maker canister.
- Assemble the ice cream maker.
- Surround the canister with layers of ice and rock salt. Turn on ice cream maker. Continue to add Ice and Salt as the ice melts. The ice cream is done when it is too thick for maker to easily turn.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C