Crock Pot Smoked Sausage, Green Beans, and PotatoesAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (pound) 1 lb kielbasa or 1 lb smoked sausage
- 4 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 2 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans, drained
- 1/2 (teaspoon) 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/48 (ounce) salt, to taste
- Cut smoked sausage or kielbasa into bite sized pieces.
- Combine all ingredients, and place in crock pot.
- Add water to barely cover ingredients.
- Cover. Cook over Low for 6-8 hours or until potatoes are done.
- Serve with a slotted spoon so the water can drain away, or drain the whole batch.
- Note: If you like some snap in your green beans, add 45 min. to 1 hour before done!
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C