Shredded French DipAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (3.0 pound) boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed
- 1 (10.5 ounce can) condensed French onion soup, undiluted
- 1 (10.5 ounce can) condensed beef consomme, undiluted
- 1 (10.5 ounce can) condensed beef broth, undiluted
- 1 (teaspoon) beef bouillon granules
- 8 French or Italian rolls, split
- Halve roast and place in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Combine the soup, consomme, broth and bouillon; pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat and shred with two forks. Serve on rolls. Skim fat from cooking juices and serve as a dipping sauce.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C