Iced Vodka with cucumber, lemon and mintAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 1/3 (cup) 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 (cup) 1 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 2 lemons, sliced into rounds
- 1/2 1/2 small cucumber, sliced
- 2 (cup) 2 cups fresh lemon juice
- 2 (cup) 2 cups vodka
- 1/2 (cup) 1/2 cup water
- 3 (cup) 3 cups icecubes
- Mix sugar, mint and lemon rounds in pitcher, mashing slightly with back of spoon. Mix in cucumber. Let stand 30 minutes. Add lemon juice, vodka and 1/2 cup water; stir to dissolve sugar. Chill at least 30 minutes and up to two hours. Mix in ice and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C