Roasted Red Potato BitesAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 1/2 (pound) 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes (about 15 small)
- 1 (cup) 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1/2 (cup) 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 10 10 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 2 (tablespoon) 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 F. On large baking sheet, arrange potatoes and bake 35 minutes or until tender. Let stand cool enough to handle.
- Cut each potato in half, then cut thin slice from bottom of each potato half. With small melon baller or spoon, scoop pulp from potatoes leaving 1/4 inch shell. Place pulp in medium bowl; set shells aside.
- Lightly mash pulp. Stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon or pipe filling into potato shells.
- Arrange filled shells on baking sheet and broil 3 minutes or until golden and heated through.
- Makes 30 bites.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C