Bacon, Egg, Waffle Spinach SaladAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 2 2 waffles, cut in squares
- 2 (tablespoon) 2 tbsp butter
- 6 6 strips bacon, cut in 1" pieces
- 2 2 eggs
- 1 (tablespoon) 1 tbsp syrup
- 1 (tablespoon) 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 spinach
- Heat oven to 350. Toss waffle squares with butter and lay on baking sheet. Toast for 7 minutes, turning once. Fry bacon until crisp. Reserve 2 tbsp bacon fat. Fry eggs. Whisk syrup, vinegar, bacon fat, and salt/pepper. Toss with spinach. Top with bacon, waffle croutons, and egg.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C