Zippy Beef BakeAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 3/4 (pound) ground beef
- 1 (tablespoon) butter
- 2 medium zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1/4 (pound) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 (tablespoon) sliced green onions
- 1 1/2 (teaspoon) chili powder
- 1 (teaspoon) salt
- 1/8 (teaspoon) garlic powder
- 1 1/2 (cup) cooked rice
- 1 (4.0 ounce can) chopped green chilies
- 1/2 (cup) sour cream
- 1 (cup) shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef until no longer pink.
- Add butter, zucchini, mushrooms and onions; cook and stir until the vegetables are tender. Drain. Stir in chili powder, salt and garlic powder. Add rice, chilies, sour cream and half of the cheese. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C