Shân's Easy Poached SalmonAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 4 4 (5-6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1/2 (cup) 1/2 (cup) half and half
- 1/2 (teaspoon) 1/2 (teaspoon) dried dill weed
- 1 (to taste) salt and black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place salmon in shallow baking dish and add half and half so fish is half immersed. Sprinkle with dill and season with salt and pepper. Bake 20 minutes, occasionally spooning liquid over salmon. Fish is done when flakes with fork. Serve immediately.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C