- 6 (tablespoon) sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 2 (tablespoon) capers, drained
- 4 (fillet) tilapia
- 2 (tablespoon) lemon juice
- 4 (tablespoon) kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together the sun-dried tomatoes (reserve 1 tablespoon of the oil), olives and capers. Set aside.
- Place the tilapia fillets side by side in a baking dish. Drizzle with oil and lemon juice.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the fish flakes with a fork. Check after 10 minutes, so as not to overcook, or the fish may be dry. When fish is done, top with the tomato mixture, and serve.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C