Lindsay's Parmesan Crusted Chicken TendersAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (pound) 1 (pound) chicken breast tenders
- 1/2 (cup) 1/2 (cup) grated parmesan cheese
- 2 (tablespoon) 2 (tablespoon) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 (cup) 1/4 (cup) breadcrumbs
- 1 (to taste) black pper
- 1 (teaspoon) 1 (teaspoon) seasoning salt
- 1 (tablespoon) 1 (tablespoon) dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 (cup) 1/4 (cup) canola oil
- Combine all ingredients (except tenders) in a bowl.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high. Coat each piece of chicken in the coating mix.
- Place in pan and cook until golden brown and cooked through, about 7-8 minutes. Serve immediately.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C