Katey's Honey Glazed Chicken and Bacon BitesAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 1/2 (pound) 1 1/2 (pound) chicken tenders, (about 16)
- 16 16 (slice) bacon, center cut strips
- 3 (tablespoon) 3 (tablespoon) honey
- 2 (teaspoon) 2 (teaspoon) coarse mustard
- 1 (teaspoon) 1 (teaspoon) fresh lemon juice
- 1 (to taste) salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine 3 tbsp honey with 2 tsp coarse mustard in a small bowl. Add lemon juice and mix.
- Wrap the bacon around the chicken strips. Place them in a roasting tray or on a cookie sheet. Brush the chicken with 1/2 the honey/mustard mixture.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 425F (225C) for 13-15. Until the bacon is crispy.
- Serve with remaining honey/mustard sauce.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C