My Chicken And Broccoli Stir FryAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1/2 (pound) 1/2 (pound) chicken tenders, halved crosswise
- 1/3 (cup) 1/3 (cup) teriyaki sauce
- 1 1/2 (teaspoon) 1 1/2 (teaspoon) minced garlic
- 1 (pound) 1 (pound) broccoli, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 1 (whole) yellow or red bell pepper
- 3 3 (whole) ripe plum tomatoes
- 2 (tablespoon) 2 (tablespoon) canola oil
- In a small bowl, toss chicken with 1 tablespoon of the stir-fry sauce, and the garlic until evenly coated. Marinate at room temperature while preparing vegetables.
- Halve bell pepper, remove seeds and white ribs, then cut lengthwise in 1/2-inch-thick strips and halve strips.Chop into bite size pieces broccoli. Cut tomato in small chunks.
- In same wok or skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until rippling but not smoking. Add chicken and stir-fry about 2 minutes until lightly browned (insides will still be pink). Remove to a plate with slotted spoon.
- Add bell pepper to skillet. Stir-fry 1 minute. Add broccoli and stir-fry about 3 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add tomato, remaining stir-fry sauce and chicken, and stir-fry about 3-4 minutes until chicken is cooked. Serve over rice.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C