The Better Way To Plan Meals And Save Money
6 6 Medium Baking Potatoes
1 1 Hillshire Farm Polska Kielbasa Sausage
1 1 Stick of Butter (cut the whole stick in small cubes)
8 (ounce) 8 oz. Sour Cream
1 (cup) 1 Cup of Sharp Shredded Cheese
1 ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Salt & Pepper Grinder (Just use regular S&P if you do not have this)
6 6 Pieces of tin foil (enough to wrap each Potato individually)
- Preheat Oven to 400
- STEP 1:
- PREPPING & BAKING THE POTATOES:
- Wash & Scrub potatoes and poke holes in them pat dry and rub down in butter (not the butter from above)
- Lay each potato on individual sheets of foil.
- Next place a few cubes of butter on the potato and S&P it. (You should use about half of the butter above)
- Wrap it up tight and place potatoes on sheet pan cook until done. Unwrap & Smash them skin and all when done.
- STEP 2:
- Prepping the Polska Kielbasa
- Cut whole sausage into small cubes and sauté in about a TBSP of butter until brown. Leave in pan.
- STEP 3:
- Next Putting the Casserole together:
- Take smashed Potatoes, Cooked Sausage, shredded cheese, sour cream, rest of butter and mix all together
- Place in small baking dish and cover with parmesan and place in oven bake on 400 until shredded cheese is melted.