Salmon Filets with Creamy DillAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 3/4 (cup) 3/4 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 (cup) 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/2 (teaspoon) 1/2 tsp fresh thyme
- 1/2 (teaspoon) 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 (teaspoon) 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 (pound) 1 1/2 lbs salmon filets
- 1 dill weed
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- In a bowl, stir together mayo and mustard. Add thyme, oregano, and basil.
- Place salmon on baking dish and spread with above mixture. Sprinkle with dill weed.
- Bake in oven 20-30 minutes, until salmon is easily flaked off with a fork.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C