Sherry Sour Cream ChickenAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 4 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 (cup) 2 cups fresh mushrooms
- 1 1 onion
- 1 (cup) 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 (cup) 1/4 cup sherry
- 4 (teaspoon) 4 T butter
- 1 (teaspoon) 1 T chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 (teaspoon) 2 T chopped fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Sautee chicken in butter until browned. Remove chicken and place in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Sautee mushrooms and onions in the chicken skillet. Add sour cream and sherry. Stir together until smooth.
- Pour sherry mixture over chicken in the baking dish. Season with fresh thyme and rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake 1 hour.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C