Garlic Butter PastaAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1/4 (cup) 1/4 cup butter
- 3 3 cloves garlic
- 2 (teaspoon) 2 T milk
- 1/2 (teaspoon) 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 (teaspoon) 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 (cup) 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (teaspoon) 1 tsp parsley
- 1 cooked pasta
- Cook pasta
- Melt butter and sautee garlic for 30 seconds.
- Stir milk, salt, pepper, cheese, parsley, and butter/garlic mixture directly into pasta.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C