Apple, Pecan, Cranberry, and Avocado Spinach SaladAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (cup) 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 (teaspoon) 1 T dried cranberries
- 1 (teaspoon) 1 T chopped salted pecans
- 1/2 1/2 apple, cored and diced
- 1 (teaspoon) 1 T diced red onion
- 2 (teaspoon) 2 T grated carrot
- 1 (teaspoon) 1 T balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- Place ingredients in a bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette. Toss to coat.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C