Thit Bo Xao Bau
- 1 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 (teaspoon) 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (teaspoon) 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 (teaspoon) 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 (pound) 1 pound sirloin tips, thinly sliced
- 3 (tablespoon) 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 (cup) 2 cups fresh green beans, washed and trimmed
- 1/4 (cup) 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (teaspoon) 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, combine garlic, black pepper, cornstarch, and 1 teaspoon vegetable oil. Add beef, and mix well.
- In a large wok, heat 2 tablespoons oil over high heat for one minute. Add meat; cook and stir for about 2 minutes, or until beef begins to brown. Transfer beef to a large bowl, and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in wok. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Mix in green beans, and add broth. Cover, and reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes, or until beans are tender crisp. Stir in soy sauce and beef. Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 or 2 minutes, or until heated through.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C