Oaxacan TacosAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1/4 (cup) vegetable oil
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1/2 (medium) onion, diced
- 2 (whole) limes, cut into wedges
- 1/2 (bunch) cilantro, chopped
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season steak strips with salt and pepper. Fry the steak strips, stirring constantly, until browned on the outside and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Heat the oil in the skillet, and quickly fry each tortilla on both sides, until lightly browned and flexible. Set aside, and keep warm.
- Place tortillas on a plate, and top with steak strips, onion, and cilantro to taste. Squeeze lime juice over tacos.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C