- Kid Friendly
- Slow Cook
- Gluten Free
- Crock Pot
- Lactose Free
- Main Dishes
- Low Fat
- Low Sodium
My Apple-icious Pork TenderloinsAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 2 2 pork tenderloins (1 1/2 to 2 lbs total)
- 2 2 apples, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 1/3 (cup) 1/3 (cup) apple jelly
- 3 (tablespoon) 3 (tablespoon) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 (teaspoon) 1/4 (teaspoon) each salt and coarsely ground black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in the crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours.
- Serve with rice (if desired).
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C