My 4 Ingredient Crockpot ChickenAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 4 1/2 (pound) 4 1/2 (pound) boneless, skinless Chicken thighs
- 1.0 1 (1.0 ounce envelope) onion soup mix
- 12.0 1 (12.0 ounce bottle) Russian dressing
- 12.0 1/2 (12.0 ounce jar) apricot jam
- Mix all ingredients together in crockpot then add chicken. Using tongs turn chicken several times until it is all covered with the sauce mixture. Cook on high for 2 hours, the reduce heat to low and continue cooking for 5 hours. Serve over rice.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C