My Cuban-Style Rib Eye SteaksAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (tablespoon) 1 (tablespoon) garlic powder
- 1 (tablespoon) 1 (tablespoon) onion powder
- 1 (tablespoon) 1 (tablespoon) seasoning salt
- 2 (pound) 2 (pound) rib eye steak, 1/4 inch thick
- 1 1 (medium) onion, sliced
- 12.0 1 (12.0 ounce bottle) bottle of beer
- 1 1/4 (cup) 1 1/4 (cup) lime juice
- Mix together the garlic powder, onion powder, meat tenderizer, and seasoning salt in a small bowl. Rub the seasoning blend into both sides of the steaks.
- Arrange 1/4 of the sliced onions in the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan, lay steaks across the onions, top with more onions and pour 1/4 cup of lime juice and 1/4 of the bottle of beer over the top; repeat these layers with the rest of the steaks and ingredients. Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil grate. Place steaks on the grill and discard the marinade.
- Grill the steaks to your desired degree of doneness, or about 2 minutes per side for well done. Remove from the grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving with warm tortillas.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C