Maple-Pecan Pork ChopsAdd to Cookbook original
- 2 (tablespoon) spicy brown mustard
- 1/2 (teaspoon) pepper
- 1/2 (cup) maple syrup, divided
- 4 (3/4 inch thick) bone-in pork loin chops
- 1 (tablespoon) butter
- 1/2 (cup) unsweetened apple juice
- 1 (cup) pecan halves
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, pepper and 2 teaspoons syrup. Brush over both sides of pork chops. In a large nonstick skillet, brown pork in butter over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side. Add apple juice. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add pecans and remaining syrup to the skillet; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until blended. Serve sauce over pork chops.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C