Laura 's Chicken Sloppy JoesAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (pound) 1 (pound) ground chicken
- 1/4 (cup) 1/4 (cup) onion, chopped
- 1/2 (cup) 1/2 (cup) ketchup
- 1/4 (cup) 1/4 (cup) barbeque sauce
- 1 (tablespoon) 1 (tablespoon) prepared mustard
- 1 (tablespoon) 1 (tablespoon) vinegar
- 1 1/2 (teaspoon) 1 1/2 (teaspoon) Worcestershire sauce
- In a large skillet, cook the ground chicken and onion for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Add the remaining ingredients; simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve on buns.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C