Crock Pot Chicken BreastsAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (5-6 ounce) split chicken breasts, deboned and skin removed
- 1 (10.75 ounce can) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (large) onion, chopped
- 3 (clove) garlic, minced
- 1/2 (cup) chicken broth
- 1/4 (cup) dry white wine
- (as needed) salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 (4.0 ounce can) sliced mushrooms
- Layer chicken breasts in bottom of pot. Salt and pepper to taste. Combine soup, broth and wine. Bring to a rapid boil and pour over chicken. Drain mushrooms and put on top. Add garlic and onions. Set Crock-Pot on high for 30 minutes; reduce heat to low and cook for 8 hours. Stir before serving. Serve over rice or noodles.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C