Dry Rubbed and Broiled T-Bone Steak
- 4 (8.0 ounce) t-bone steaks
- 2 (teaspoon) paprika
- 2 (teaspoon) granulated garlic
- 1 (teaspoon) onion powder
- 1/2 (teaspoon) white pepper
- 1/2 (teaspoon) dried thyme
- Pinch salt, to taste
- Thoroughly combine the dry rub ingredients, except salt; rub into steaks on all sides. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4-8 hours (or overnight).
- Remove steaks from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to cooking, allowing them to come to room temperature.
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil steaks 3-4 inches from heat source to desired doneness; about 8-10 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- Season with salt after broiling. Allow steaks to rest 10 minutes prior to serving.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C