Baked Lemon ChickenAdd to Cookbook original
- 4 (whole) chicken leg quarters
- 1 (large) lemon, halved
- 1 (tablespoon) lemon-pepper seasoning
- Pinch salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut chicken into 8 pieces; 4 legs and 4 thighs, cutting between the bones.
- Season chicken liberally with salt and lemon-pepper seasoning. Place in oven-proof casserole dish with the lemon halves.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- To serve: place chicken on plates (1 thigh and 1 leg each) and squeeze juice from the roasted lemon halves with tongs over the top of the chicken.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C