Lorraine's Crunchy Baked ChickenAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 4 4 chicken thighs
- 2 (cup) 2 (cup) plain yogurt
- 3 (cup) 3 (cup) tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 (to taste) salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Pour yogurt into a shallow dish or bowl. Place tortilla chip crumbs in a large, resealable plastic bag. Season chicken thighs liberally with salt and pepper. Rub chicken with yogurt then place in bag, seal tightly and shake to coat thoroughly. Place coated chicken in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 35 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C