Marilyn's Cheddar Beef EnchiladasAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (pound) 1 (pound) ground beef
- 0.75 1 (0.75 ounce package) taco seasoning mix
- 1 (cup) 1 (cup) water
- 2 (cup) 2 (cup) cooked rice
- 1 1 (15 1/2 ounce can) refried beans
- 2 (cup) 2 (cup) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 10 10 flour tortillas
- 16.0 1 (16.0 ounce jar) jar salsa
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in taco seasoning and water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. Stir in rice. Cook and stir until liquid is evaporated. Spread about 2 tablespoons of refried beans, 1/4 cup beef mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese down the center of each tortilla; roll up. Place seam side down in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dishes.
- Pour salsa down the center of enchiladas. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake one casserole, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Cover and freeze remaining casserole for up to 3 months.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C