Herb-roasted Turkey BreastAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (pound) 1 lb boneless turkey breast, raw
- 2 (cup) 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 (cup) 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 2 2 tble onion, diced
- 1 (teaspoon) 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/2 (teaspoon) 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 (cup) 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 (teaspoon) 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 (teaspoon) 2 tsp canola oil, butter or margarine
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Place turkey breast in medium roasting pan. Sprinkle equal amounts of poultry seasoning, black pepper, onion and garlic powder on turkey breast.
- Place celery, onions and sliced mushrooms around turkey breasts. Pour chicken broth and oil into roasting pan. Roast for 45-60 minutes or until internal temperature of turkey breats reaches 170 degrees.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C