Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli PastaAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (16.0 ounce package) penne pasta,
- 4 (cup) frozen broccoli florets
- 1 (8.0 ounce package) garlic flavored cream cheese
- 1 (teaspoon) dried oregano
- 1 1/2 (cup) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 (cup) milk
- 2 (cup) chopped cooked chicken
- 1/3 (cup) sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained well, chopped
- Heat oven to 375°F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking or casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Cook pasta in boiling, salted water according to package directions. Add broccoli when pasta is almost done; cook 2 or 3 minutes longer and drain well, reserving 1/3 cup pasta cooking water.
- Return pasta and broccoli to cooking pot. Add cream cheese, oregano, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, milk, and 1/3 reserved pasta water; stir gently over low heat until cheese melts. Stir in chicken and tomatoes.
- Transfer mixture to baking dish. Top with remaining shredded cheese. Bake 20 minutes or until cheese melts and top begins to brown.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C