Atkins Cajun Pork Chops
- 1 (tablespoon) 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 ½ teaspoon ground sage
- 1 ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/48 (ounce) ½ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1 ½ tablespoon butter
- 1 ½ tablespoon canola oil
- 4 4 boneless center-cut pork chops (½ inch thick)
- Combine paprika, salt, sage, black pepper, garlic powder and cayenne on a plate. Coat chops with seasoning mixture on both sides.
- Heat butter and oil over high heat in a large skillet until very hot. Place chops in skillet, reduce heat to medium and cook 8–9 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking time.
- Net Carbs: 0.7 grams
- Fiber: 1.0 grams
- Protein: 16.0 grams
- Fat: 10.0 grams
- Calories: 165 Makes 4 servings
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C