Marinated pork chopsAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (tablespoon) 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 (tablespoon) 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (tablespoon) 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (teaspoon) 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 (tablespoon) 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 (tablespoon) 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 6 6 pork chops, trimmed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, thoroughly blend soy sauce, vegetable oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar, and ketchup.
- Place pork chops in a medium baking dish, and spread with 1/2 the sauce.
- Bake pork chops 30 minutes in the preheated oven. Turn, and spread with remaining sauce. Continue baking 30 minutes, or until internal temperature of the chops has reached 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C