Ham & Cheese Breakfast QuicheAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 24.0 (ounce) packages frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/3 (cup) butter, melted (margarine may be substituted)
- 1 (cup) cooked ham, diced
- 1 (cup) Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 (large) eggs
- 1/2 (cup) heavy whipping cream
- Pinch (as needed) salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Squeeze any excess moisture from the potatoes and combine them with the melted butter or margarine in a small bowl. Press this mixture into the bottom and sides of an ungreased 10 inch pie pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Remove pan from oven and arrange the ham and cheese evenly over the potatoes. In a separate small bowl, beat together the eggs and the cream. Pour this over the ham and cheese.
- Return pan to oven and bake for 425 degrees F for 30 minutes, or until the custard has completely set.
- Allow quiche to rest 10 minutes prior to slicing and serving.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C