Tangy Beef TurnoversAdd to Cookbook original
- 1 (pound) ground beef
- 1 (medium) onion, chopped
- 1 (16.0 ounce jar) sauerkraut - rinsed, drained and chopped
- 1 (cup) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 (8.0 ounce can) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add sauerkraut and cheese; mix well. Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into rectangles. Place on greased baking sheets; pinch seams to seal. Place 1/2 cup beef mixture in center of each rectangle.
- Form into triangles by bringing one corner to meet opposite corner. Pinch seams to seal shut. Bake in a 400 degree for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C