Cherie 's Barbecue Beef CupsAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 3/4 (pound) 3/4 (pound) ground beef
- 1/2 (cup) 1/2 (cup) barbeque sauce
- 1 (tablespoon) 1 (tablespoon) dried minced onion
- 12.0 1 (12.0 ounce package) refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1/3 (cup) 1/3 (cup) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease the cups of a muffin pan.
- In a large heavy skillet over medium heat, cook beef until evenly brown. Drain excess fat. Stir in barbeque sauce and dried onion. Simmer for a few minutes over low heat.
- Flatten each biscuit, and press into cups of the prepared muffin pan. Make sure the dough comes to the top of the sides of each cup. Spoon a portion of the meat mixture into each dough cup.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese, and bake for 3 more minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C