My Cube Steak Roll UpsAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (pound) 1 (pound) cube steak
- 2/3 (cup) 2/3 (cup) chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 (cup) 1/2 (cup) fresh parsley
- 1/2 (cup) 1/2 (cup) chopped onions
- 1/2 (cup) 1/2 (cup) grated Parmesan cheese
- 10.5 1 (10.5 ounce can) condensed beef broth
- 2 (tablespoon) 2 (tablespoon) cornstarch
- 2 (tablespoon) 2 (tablespoon) water
- Pound steak thinly. Sprinkle with a handful of mushrooms, parsley, onion and cheese. Roll up and fasten with toothpicks. Brown in a large skillet on all sides.
- Add beef broth and simmer for 30 to 45 minutes. Combine cornstarch and water to make slurry. Remove steak and whisk in slurry to make gravy.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C