- 1 (pound) sirloin steak, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce can) cream of chicken soup
- 1 (12.0 ounce can) Sprite
- 1 (12.0 ounce package) egg noodles, cooked according to package directions
- In a crockpot, mix steak/stew meat, cream of chicken soupe and sprite. Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 3-4 hourse. Serve over egg noodles.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C