Slow Cooker Apricot PorkAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (4.0 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 1/2 (teaspoon) each salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 (16.0 ounce jar) apricot preserves
- 1/2 (cup) orange juice
- 1/2 (cup) chicken broth
- 3 (tablespoon) soy sauce or tamari
- 4 (clove) garlic, minced
- Place the pork in slow cooker and season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine the preserves with the orange juice, chicken broth, soy sauce, and garlic and pour over the meat.
- Cover and cook for 4-5 hours on high or 7-8 hours on low.
- Remove from slow cooker and let rest 10 minutes before carving. Serve with sauce from slow cooker.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C