Baked Fish in Lemony Sour Cream SauceAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 4 (6 ounce fillet) fish fillets
- 2 (tablespoon) butter
- 1/2 (teaspoon) paprika
- 4 (tablespoon) mayonnaise
- 4 (tablespoon) sour cream
- 2 (tablespoon) lemon juice
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease shallow baking dish with dab of butter. Lay fish in dish. Dot fish with butter and lightly season with paprika, salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, lemon juice and sour cream. Cover fish with mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 30 minutes or till fish is flaky. Serve with rice.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C