Grilled Chicken Skewers with VeggiesAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 4 (8.0 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 (medium) zucchini, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 (medium) onion, quartered
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- 1/2 (cup) Italian salad dressing, divided.
- 2 (medium) bell peppers, (red, yellow or green)
- Cut chicken breasts into one inch cubes. Cut veggies into 1 inch pieces. Place in resealable plastic bag with half of the Italian salad dressing and season with salt and pepper. Seal bag and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes. If using metal skewers, spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Preheat grill for 10 minutes on medium-high heat setting. Before it heats up, brush grill grates well with vegetable oil
- Thread chicken and vegetables alternately onto skewers. Grill kabobs, for 4-7 minutes, basting often with remaining Italian dressing until chicken is cooked through.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C