Easy Chicken EnchiladasAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 4 (8.0 ounce container) boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 (10.0 ounce can) Enchilada sauce
- 8 (6 inch) corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 (cup) low fat chedder cheese
- 1 (cup) low fat sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Boil chicken in water for 10 minutes or until cooked through. When cool enough to handle, shred chicken with two forks. Mix chicken with one cup of the cheddar cheese and sour cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Soften corn tortillas for 1-2 seconds in the water used for cooking the chicken. Place 3-4 tablespoons of the chicken mixture in the center of the tortilla and roll up like a cigar.
- Pour 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce into a oven-proof baking dish. Place rolled up tortillas in baking dish side by side. Cover with remaining enchilada sauce. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top and bake 30 minutes.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C