Eggplant ParmesanAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 2 (large) eggplant, peeled and sliced 1/4" thick
- 5 (large) egg whites, beaten with 3 tablespoons water
- 2 (cup) Parmesan cheese
- (to taste) garlic powder, to taste
- 2 (cup) marinara sauce
- (to taste) salt and black pepper
- As Needed (as needed) cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a shallow dish, beat egg whites and 2 tablespoons of water until foamy. Dip eggplant slices into egg whites, then into parmesan cheese, pressing cheese into eggplant. Place eggplant on prepared baking sheet that has been sprayed with vegetable spray and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Spray vegetable cooking spray over eggplant slices. Bake 30 minutes at 400 degrees, turning eggplant over after 20 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through. Cover with 2 cup of marinara sauce. Bake for 20 minutes, or until eggplant is piping hot and sauce is bubbly.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C