White Castle PieAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (pound) ground beef
- 1 (package) onion soup mix or seasoning mixture
- 2 (medium) eggs
- 1/2 (cup) mayonnaise
- 1/4 (cup) heavy cream
- 8 (ounce) cheddar cheese, shredded
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Brown ground beef in a medium skillet. Drain the fat and season with salt and pepper. Stir in the onion soup mix. Place ground beef in a greased 9-10 inch pie plate. Stir in half of the cheese, then top with remaining cheese.
- Beat the eggs, mayonnaise, cream and a dash of pepper; pour evenly over the meat. Bake at 350º for 30-35 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C