- 4 hot dogs
- 4 hot dog buns
- 4 (tablespoon) Mayonnaise, mustard or ketchup; your preference
- 4 (tablespoon) sweet pickle relish
- 1 (10.0 ounce can) Chili
- 1/2 (cup) cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 (medium) Chopped onion
- Slather buns with condiment of your choice. Add hot dog. Top with chili, cheese, relish and onion. Put loaded hot dogs in a baking dish. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 mintues.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C