Sun Dried Tomato Chicken BakeAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 4 (8.0 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts halves
- 1 (8.0 ounce jar) sun dried tomatoes in olive oil, julienned
- 4 (clove) garlic, sliced thin
- 2 (teaspoon) dried basil
- (to taste) salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 375. Place the chicken breasts in a large glass baking dish. Sprinkle with the dry spices and mix well. Sprinkle the sliced garlic on top and spread the sun dried tomatoes and the olive oil that it’s in the jar over the entire dish. Seal tightly with tin foil and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the tin foil and bake for another 15 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink in the middle.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C