Salmon baked in Foil with Green Beans and PestoAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 2 (cup) green beans
- 2 (whole) lemons, halved
- 4 (8.0 ounce fillet) salmon fillets, skin on
- 4 (tablespoon) prepared pesto
- 4 (teaspoon) Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- (to taste) sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat your oven to 400. Trim the beans by cutting off the stalk ends and leaving the wispy tips on. Halve both of the lemons.
- Pull out 4 sheets of aluminum foil, each about a 14" long. Put a handful of green beans in the middle of the foil. Lay a salmon fillet, skin side down, across the beans and spoon over a good tbsp of green pesto. Drizzle with 1 tsp olive oil. Squeeze over juice from one of the lemons, and season with salt and pepper. Pull the aluminum foil edges together and scrunch them up to seal the parcel. Repeat these steps to make the other 3 parcels. Place foil parcels on a sheet pan.
- Put the baking sheet into your oven and cook for 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and let it stand for a minute before carefully unwrapping it. Either serve the parcels on plates as they are or carefully unwrap them before serving.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C