Salmon with Honey-Coriander GlazeAdd to Cookbook user submitted recipe
- 1 (teaspoon) ground coriander
- 2 (tablespoon) honey
- 5 (tablespoon) soy sauce (use wheat free tamari for gluten free)
- 3 (tablespoon) lemon juice
- 4 (6 ounce fillet) salmon fillets, skinned
- 2 (tablespoon) extra-virgin olive oil
- To make glaze: Stir together coriander, honey, soy sauce, and lemon juice in a small bowl until combined.
- Lightly brush the top of each salmon fillet with glaze; reserve remainder. Heat oil in the nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook salmon fillets, glazed sides down, 1 minute; reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 2 minutes more. Turn fillets over, and cook 3 minutes for medium-rare (salmon will be slightly pink in the middle), or longer if desired. Transfer to a plate; loosely cover with foil to keep warm.
- Pour remaining glaze into skillet; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook until glaze has thickened to the consistency of syrup, about 1 minute. Serve salmon with glaze on the side.
This nutrition information is an estimate only. We use software to calculate the nutritional analysis from the individual ingredients in each recipe. While we do our best to ensure accuracy, we make no representation or warranty regarding the information, and there can be no assurance that any of the information contained therein has not been, or will not be changed or altered.
- Total Fat
- Saturated Fat
- Dietary Fiber
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C